Contact us

(520) 327 6534

Send us an email!

Contact details:


Your message has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Business Insurance Quote

Contact details:

Your car:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Get an instant insurance quote!

House insurance

Your house is one of your biggest investments, so be sure to protect it. A homeowners policy is the best way to ensure that your home is protected. Whether it is your first or forever home, let us help you take the worry out of homeownership.

Get a quote

House insurance

Homeowners insurance info

from $350/year
Liability Coverage Available:from $100,000 to $500,000
Hotline Assistance:24-Hour
Policy Maintenance:Online Portal

Rental or Vacant building insurance

Whether you own a building that you rent out to a tenant, or it is vacant, having the proper dwelling fire insurance is crucial.

from $400/year
Liability Coverage Available:from $100,000 to $500,000
Hotline Assistance24-hour
Policy Maintenance:Online Portal

Renters Insurance

If you rent your home or apartment, you can get a renter's policy to cover your personal belongings while they're anywhere in the world, as well as any damages you might become liable for during your day-to-day life.

from $9/month
Property Coverage availablefrom $15,000 to $1,000,000
Liability limits available:from $100,000 to $500,000

Mobile Homeowners

If your home was not built on-site, you may need a manufactured homeowners policy to ensure you have the proper coverage. A mobile or manufactured homeowners policy is similar to the standard policy, except that it is better suited to the unique risks associated with manufactured homes.

Whether you own or rent your mobile home, a manufactured homeowners policy can provide valuable coverage for the building, your belongings, as well as personal liability coverage for you and your family.

Learn more

from $20/month

How much are your possessions worth?

Most homeowners insurance policies automatically include coverage for your belongings at 10% of the amount of coverage you have on the building. However in situations where this may not be enough or there is no dwelling coverage, you may have to go through the tedious process of valuing what you own. The attached list can be very helpful in creating good documentation of what you own and, more importantly, be used as proof of loss in case disaster strikes such as a storm, theft or fire.

If you complete this list, keep one or two at a location away from your home or on cloud storage. If you want to keep a copy at your home, use an insulated safe-- small ones are sold for in-home storage of important papers. Another good location is to put a copy in a plastic bag and keep it in your freezer, which can offer extra protection for non-food items.


McGhee Insurance

6152 E 22nd Street
Tucson, AZ 85711


Email address:

(520) 327-6534

Available Mon-Thurs 9:00am - 5:00pm
and Fridays 9:00am - 4:00pm