Contact us

(520) 327 6534

Send us an email!

Contact details:


Your message has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Business Insurance Quote

Contact details:

Your car:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.
5 years ago · by · 0 comments

Motorcycle Insurance

 If you ride a motorcycle you know full well that staying safe on the road is a much different story when you’re on two wheels.

Because of the unique set of challenges you face on a motorcycle, scooter or trike, insurance companies have developed a separate insurance form for your motorcycle, separate from any of your 4-wheeled vehicles.

While you may know that the motorcycle driver’s license endorsement is not required for bikes with a motor size smaller than 100CC, that doesn’t mean it’s also exempt from the insurance requirement.  In fact any bike without pedals is required to be registered in Arizona, and thus insured.

But not to fear, if all you need is to keep your bike street-legal, there’s a good chance you can do so without breaking the bank.

Usually if your bike isn’t super powerful and your driving history is reasonably clean, liability insurance can come in under $100 a year.  However if you’re riding a crotch-rocket, your lienholder wants you to carry full coverage, or you just plain want better coverage, there may be some shopping around to do.

Please give us a call between 9-5 Mon-Fri or 9-1 Saturday for a quote on your motorcycle or scooter insurance.

The quoting process usually takes around 15-20 minutes but can take up to an hour depending on how many companies we have to try to get a good result.

Usually the priciest type of coverage to carry on your motorcycle is Un/Under-Insured Motorists Coverage, since injuries sustained on a motorcycle are usually much more likely and more extensive than those sustained while in a vehicle.  If you don’t remember from our auto insurance coverage outline, Un/Under-insured Motorists Coverage covers your own medical expenses if you’re injured by another driver or a hit-and-run, and the liable party doesn’t have the liability coverage to pay for it.

Just like with car insurance, the price of Comprehensive and Collision Physical Damage coverage on your own bike, which may be required if you’ve got a loan, is dependent on the value of the bike.  There are usually some nice Roadside Assistance and Trip Interruption packages available on motorcycle policies as well.

Some things you’ll want to make sure to mention when you call for a quote are whether you’re a member of any biking clubs or associations, if you’ve taken one of the MVD-approved Motorcycle Safety Courses and how many years of motorcycle experience you have.

One of our companies can even offer up to 60% off for Harley Owners Group (HOG) members so these discounts are not for nothing!

Read more